Moratti not looking for Inter sale

The Nerazzurri president has insisted that he is not looking to sell the club despite admitting talks with Indonesian businessman Erich Thobir
Inter president Massimo Moratti has denied speculation that he is in talks to sell the Serie A club.

Recent reports have suggested that Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir is negotiating a multimillion dollar buyout of the club but the 68-year-old says talks are concerning something entirely different.

“I think there are too many rumors around,” the 68-year-old told the club's official website. “I read these and usually 90 percent of what's reported is untrue.

“Selling a majority of the club? No, no, we're discussing something entirely different. It's not decisive. It will be if Inter stand to gain substantially from it, if the club don't, then we'll leave it."

He added, "As I've said, I've read a lot in the papers that I don't believe, in reality, is true. But I don’t think the next few days will be key.”

No comments:

Post a Comment