Kaka wants to remain at Real Madrid


The Brazil international admits his time at the Spanish giant has left him frustrated, but he is undeterred in his desire to still prove himself with los Blancos

Real Madrid midfielder Kaka has made it clear he has no intention of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu as he wants to have at least one good season at the club,

Since his mega-money move from AC Milan in 2009, the Brazilian has not convinced everyone in the Spanish capital with his performances on the pitch.  Last summer he was almost sold back to the San Siro giants and rumors have begun to circulate again that he may be on his way out. 

However, Kaka remains steadfast in his desire to prove himself with the Merengues if only he is given a chance to play more regularly. 

"My priority is to continue for another two years with Real Madrid," Kaka was quoted byMarca. "I would love to have the opportunity to play more often. My first option is this and if it is not possible, then I will look at alternatives. 

"I want to have at least one good season with Real Madrid, it is a personal challenge. I do not know about others but I have a feeling of frustration here. I will wait until the end of the season to know I will continue, that is to say, if the conditions here will provide me with the chance to play more.

"I do not want to return to Brazil. I want to remain in Europe and perhaps later on if it is possible a may then think about returning."

Kaka also commented on the possibility of linking up with Paris Saint-Germain's Carlo Ancelotti again, the coach he played under during his Milan days.

"Ancelotti is the coach with whom I had my best years with as a professional," he continued. "With Mourinho's situation, it is difficult to say what will happen, whether some players will leave, if Mourinho will continue."

No comments:

Post a Comment