Higuain- We're doing well and this is the best moment in the competition


Gonzalo Higuain closed the match for Real Madrid with his goal, bringing the result to (0-3) for the team in San Mames against Athletic Club. 
The striker talked about the match saying: “The previous years’ result was repeated. 

I’m happy with the win and with the fact that I got my chance to play and with my goal. Although there were a few uneasy moments, because Athletic is a great team, we won. We know how to play here and it was really special for us, because this is where we took the Liga last year”. 

The player talked about the difficulties in facing the Bilbao team: “The atmosphere here is always strong. I’ve been with the team for many years and I know that San Mames is a difficult place to play but in the last three seasons, we’ve won here”. Higuain also talked about the state of the team, saying “We’re doing well and this is the best moment in the competition and I hope we continue to do well”. Finally the striker talked about the Champions League, commenting: “Borussia-Dortmund is a tough opponent that has won the last two German Leagues. It’s a rival that deserves our respect but we are Real Madrid and we have to give it our all in the qualifier”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment