David Silva 'very happy' to stay at Manchester City

The attacking midfielder has once again been linked with Spanish giants Real Madrid but insists that he will stick to the long-term contract that he signed in 2012
Manchester City attacking midfielder David Silva has played down renewed speculation linking him with a move to Real Madrid.The Spain international has been listed as a reported target for the Spanish giants on numerous occasions since his arrival in Manchester from Valencia in 2010.

"I'm very happy in Manchester and I think this is similar to what happens every year," the 27-year-old told Cadena Cope when asked about new links.

"There are always rumours and, in the end, the player has to be calm."

Silva, who is currently on international duty with Spain, signed a new five-year deal with City in September 2012.

"I renewed my contract because I am happy in Manchester," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment