Ibrahimovic says: I like to make others happy

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he is very different to how many perceive him, saying he always puts team-mates before himself.

The 31-year-old has often been seen as a bad influence throughout his career, most notably during his one-year stint at Barcelona, where he clashed with then-coach Pep Guardiola on several occasions. 

However, he has moved to dismiss such suggestions, stressing that he is very different in person.

"I read all the time that people think I'm arrogant," he told the BBC.

"They say I am cocky, a bad character. I had that from a young age. But when they meet me, they say 'that image doesn't fit you.'

"Where I come from you never judge a person until you meet them. I would never do that.

"Wherever I have played, I have won. But I only feel satisfied if my team-mates, the fans, everyone is happy. I have a big heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment