Milan loan Petagna to Sampdoria

The Genoa-based club have confirmed they have secured the services of the talented attacker on a temporary basis
Sampdoria have announced the signing of striker Andrea Petagna from AC Milan on a season-long loan basis.

The 18-year-old, who came through the club's youth system, made his professional debut for the Rossoneriin a Champions League group match against Zenit St Petersburg on December 4, 2012, which his team lost 1-0.

He was included in the senior squad full-time at the beginning of this campaign and played his first Serie A match on August 24 against Hellas Verona, where Massimilano Allegri's men were handed a 2-1 defeat.


"I spoke with [Antonio] Nocerino and [Giampaolo] Pazzini," Petagna told Tuttomercatoweb. "They both advised me to choose Sampdoria.

"They spoke well of boss Delio Rossi and I'm really happy. Now I want to feature as much as I can with the Doria jersey."

No comments:

Post a Comment