Andreolli: I'm worthy of Inter jersey

The defender has returned to the club where he started his professional career and is keen to make an impact

Marco Andreolli is determined to prove that he is good enough to wear the Inter jersey following his move from Chievo this summer.

The 27-year-old is a product of the club's youth academy, but failed to secure regular first team football during his first spell at the Giuseppe Meazza side.

He earned himself a return to Inter with a string of fine performances for Chievo, though, and is keen to make an impact this term.

"Over these years I always hoped to return to Inter. I worked hard and tried to improve every day in order to achieve this goal," he told reporters.

"Now at this point I need to reset everything and start from scratch, and work even harder to show I deserve to wear this shirt. 

"That's why Inter has to be just a starting point for me. I’m happy to once again meet up with all the people I knew seven years ago."

Andreolli could make his official Inter debut in this weekend's Coppa Italia game against Cittadella.

No comments:

Post a Comment